Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Year

Just a brief blog. Since I have last posted, many changes have taken place. I am no longer able to work. I filed for SSD in July 2009...and after two denials I am to go to my hearing with a judge within the next six weeks. I meet again with my attorney in three weeks to go over the things I still need. I have been diagnosed with so many new things just since I have written last.
Lupus
Fibromyalgia
Peripheral Neuropathy
Cluster Migraines (well, some weird word for it)
Major Depression
Anxiety Attacks
Chronic Insomnia
Acid Reflux
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Dysplasia
......
I'm sure I am forgetting some things, but isn't that enough??? I'm tired. I'm sick. I'm tired of being sick. On top of that, my stress level is at about a 12 out 1 to 10. All I can do is rely on God's promises.

I'll try not to wait so long to write again. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment